Best Selling Cisco VoIP Phones
Do not have a complicated working setup.
Let us sort out the five best selling Cisco VoIP Phones to complement your Business. Say big ‘NO,’ to frustrating calls by best quality sounds between you and your customers.
It is ideal for moderately active voice communications needs of workers, administrative staff, and managers. Its use is Simple and highly secure for small and large businesses. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control with flexible deployment options.
Let us take a glance at the features:-
- CP-7841-K9 has High-resolution 384×106 pixels.
- It has dedicated fixed keys that ease communication.
- Easy viewing with graphical grayscale display.
- Provides choice with hands free communication with built-in speaker.
- Integrated IEEE 10/100/1000 switch lower the installation costs and footprint at the desk.
IT includes advanced IP Telephony features and crystal clear wideband audio performance .It gives the users an easy-to-use, full-featured voice communications experience on Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms and third party hosted call control
- Efficient call –handling by two lines delivery.
- Has a graphical grey scale display foe easy viewing.
- Dedicated fixed keys are available having two –way navigation button.
- Built-in speakerphone for hands-free communications.
- It has key feature of a 5 inch display, 800x480px Widescreen VGA, with 24 bit color.
- The phone can be used with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at switch blades and supports Cisco Discovery Protocol and Link Layer Discovery Protocol Power over Ethernet (LLDP PoE).
- Have five programmable line keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features like speed dial.
- Has a standard audio handset that connects through an RJ9 port.
This Cisco 8845 IP phone enhances personal productivity with powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It is reliable and combines an attractive new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and crystal-clear video and voice communications
- It is a five line Ip video phone.
- Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory.
- 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for PC connection.
- encrypts video and voice communications for security.
- The phone provides an easy-to-use interface and a traditional telephony-like user experience
The Cisco 8811 IP phone delivers highly secure and powerful mission-critical voice communications. The phone does have a built in SSL VPN client that allows you to use it for remote sites like home offices. This phone model is ideal for knowledge workers and teleworkers in mid-sized to large enterprises.
- It is a five line Ip video phone SIP, RTCP, RTP, SRTP, SDP – 5 lines
- It is cost-effective that delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communications for midsize to large business.
- It has a high resolution, backlit, graphical widescreen VGA, 800- x 480-pixel display in the Cisco IP Phone portfolio.
- Brings out easier navigation of menus and call-transaction status using the 5-way navigation cluster .
CHECKOUT MY OTHER IT RELATED ARTICLES